This page is for all the submissions for the UW-Stout IGDA Spring 2017 Game Jam!
Theme - Monsters
- All art and programming assets should be made during the 48 hours of the competition and no earlier than this.
- The only exception to this is small programming samples and engines that do not directly affect the gameplay for the game (i.e. Screen transitions, Unreal Engine, Unity, etc.).
- The use of CGTextures as a base for your textures is allowed.
- Sound may be downloaded if you have the rights to use it or it can be made in the 48 hours. Though, sounds may not be made specifically for your game prior to the start of the game jam.
- Teams can be made of anyone from 1-6 people.
- Any professional (someone who holds a job within the industry) cannot officially compete. A team will not be able to qualify if they hold a professional. Any alumni who have not received a job in the industry may still compete.
- The version of the game to be judged cannot be worked on past the deadline or that team will be disqualified.
- Students must register themselves on orgsync and say they are attending the game jam to qualify for the game jam.
- Exception if you don't go to school at UW – Stout.
- Registration will be held prior to, and during the competition. Teams may join in at any time, but may not start on their game until they have registered.
- One member of your team must be there to check your team in for at least an hour a day.
- All teams must be present (at least one member) from 2:00 p.m. Sunday until after judging is complete.