Hardcore Punk Jam was started to build a sense of community in as much of anti-consumerist framework as humanly possible. At its crux, games are the communication of ideas through interaction and rules. This jam serves as a catalyst for the emphasis of politically challenging expression, a search for truth and the rejection of conventional culture. Push boundaries, break conventions and express yourself. If you have something that you're too afraid to say, this is the place to do it. No judgement, no egos, no bullshit. Anything goes!
- Be honest -
- Design for the heart -
- TBC -
- You can work alone or with any number of people -
- You can submit both digital and non-digital games -
- You can use any game engine and for any platform -
- You can submit as many entries as you like -
- You can use your bands music if you like -
- You can use borrowed assets from asset stores -
DATES & VOTING:
- Jam Starts Friday 13th December at 6pm - Jam Ends Sunday 15th December 6pm -
Join the Discord server to hang out and have a bit of a chin wag!