Welcome to Halloween Jam 2016!
The Halloween Jam is a game jam that takes place between the 1st and 31st of October.
The aim of this jam is to encourage more people to produce horror/spooky games.
The theme of this year's jam is: Fear
1. You can interpret the theme however you like (eg. create a cutesy game about friends helping each other overcome their fears rather than create a full on horror game).
2. You can enter a demo/unfinished version of your game if you haven't completed your game by Halloween.
3. You can enter any type of game (eg. Visual novels, first person shooters.)
4. R-18 games are allowed to be entered in this jam so long as they match the theme.
5. You may use Creative Commons assets.
6. Both non-commercial and commercial games are allowed.
No submissions match your filter