This jam is now over. It ran from 2021-01-22 09:00:00 to 2021-02-01 09:00:00. View results
All are welcome to participate!
Note: The jam goes on over two weekends (ten days). To see how much time is left, see the counter at the top of this page.
1. Click the Join jam button above.
2. When the jam starts, start making your game according to the theme!
1. Before the jam ends, export your game and upload it to gotm.io. It is recommended to export your game with the HTML preset.
2. Download the embed file in the advanced section in your game's dashboard on gotm.io.
1. To submit your uploaded game to this jam, click the Submit your project button above on this page, then click the Upload game button in the popup.
2. You are now editing your game jam submission. Fill in your game's details. You only have to fill in your Title and set Kind of project to HTML. It is strongly recommended to add an image with the Upload Cover Image button.
3. Click the Upload files button further down that page to upload the embed file you got from gotm.io.
4. Click the Save & view page button at the bottom. Don't worry, clicking it won't submit your game yet.
5. You now see your game run in a new page, but it is hidden from the jam. Click the DRAFT button at the top to go back to the previous page so you can edit your game again.
6. At the bottom of the game edit page, set Visibility & access to Public. Finally, click the Save button at the bottom of that page to submit your game!
Play and rate:
After the jam ends, click the above Submissions tab on this page to play and rate submitted games for three days.
Don't forget to play the other participants' games and rate them!
Everyone can rate games, so make sure to invite your friends to play and rate the games!
After the rating period ends, the top-rated game of each rating category wins $20! 🎉
The categories are:
Gameplay. Did you enjoy playing the game?
Look. Did the game's visuals look good? Did they fit the game?
Sound. Did the game have good music and sound effects? Did they fit the game?
Originality. Did the game stand out?
The prize is distributed via "donations" on Itch. To receive the prize, you must:
1. Set Pricing to "$0 or donate" on your game's edit page. This is the default.
2. Set up your seller account on Itch.
Games not adhering to the rules or the theme are not eligible to win prizes. You can make your own interpretation of the theme rather freely. If you are unsure if your game is adhering to the theme or have other questions, ask us on Discord!
* Have fun!
* Take breaks!
* Invite your friends! Everyone can play and rate the submitted games.
* Use the latest version of the Godot Engine.
* Avoid last-minute bugs by testing your game in the web player in time before the jam ends.
* Use the HTML export preset when exporting your game in the Godot Engine.
* If you are interested in winning prizes, set up your seller account beforehand.
Search Open Game Art for more.
* A majority of the code and assets in your game must be made during the jam. Using third-party asset packs is allowed.
* No NSFW, adult, or mature content.
* Your game must be made in the Godot Engine.
* Your game must follow the theme.
* You can collaborate with others freely. There is no limit on team size.
No submissions match your filter