Hello game dev's
- Welcome to the second ever gem jam . I cant wait to see the awesome game you have made 😊
Soooooo, whats the theme?
- Just try to make any game you want (you are free to create any game in any category). There won't be any additional themes revealed at the start. We feel this is already specific enough.
Just in case you need a category (not compulsory)
- The Game must be made with GDevelop 4/5
- The Game must be originally created or owned by you
- You can use any art, music, assets, etc. (http://wiki.compilgames.net/doku.php/gdevelop5/tutorials/resources)
- You are free to make your game in any theme
- Solo or team are allowed
- Do not reuse games
-HTML 5 (browser) games are recommended.
- No insulting, spamming or trolling
- Mobile and desktop games are allowed
- Stealing of game concept (remaking an exact type of an already published game on this jam) is prohibited. Everyone has his/her own concept.
- You are free to contact the participants of gem jam 1(https://itch.io/jam/gdevelop-5-) for advice, ideas or anything related to the jam (links are available below)
- Have fun!
GEM JAM 1 PARTICIPANTS
Learn more about gdevelop
Have fun, etc.
+Free promotion of your game
+get one(1) of my gdevelop paid templates for free (including the upcoming pacman and ludo game)
+Get one(1) of my gdevelop paid template for free
+free template each
Where can I find people to work with?
Can I use this asset/script/misc that existed before the jam?
The rules of this jam aren't strict. Make cool things and have a good time. It'll probably be more fun to make your entire game during the jam time, but it's up to you.
Can I use tween? How about a boardgame?
Everything is allowed, just try to get creative and adapt to the rules.
Twitter : TheGemtutorials
Youtube : THE GEM TUTORIALS
Instagram : the_gem_tutorials1
No submissions match your filter