Hi everyone, It's gamejam time again!
Time for the July Jiggle Jam...
3 days for this Jam.
Everything is normal rules for this jam! Just 72 hours of dev time!
The theme will be released at start time.
The theme is all wibbly wobbly, Make it shake or wobbly, Or jiggle, Make something gooey or jelly, gummy or stretchy, bouncey or springy. Show me what you got!
- Contestants will have 3 Days of development time. (Friday 30th
June 2017 12:00am => Sunday 2nd June 2017 23:59pm) UTC Time (This is
+0, Check the current time here > What is UTC TIME
- All Game engines are welcome!
- Teams are allowed (prize will be split)
have full creative freedom to make what you wish, However the spirit of
the jam is to follow the theme and make the best game you can, If you
don't you probably won't get disqualified but people tend to vote for
the best game true to the theme.
- You can use any artwork or
audio that is open source and free for all to use.. Free assets, paid assets and open
source art is ok, Previous projects are not.. reusing previous made games is not.
- Voting is handled by Itch on a 1-5 star scale in 4 categories. (Fun, Creativity, Polish, Theme)
- Submit your game to Itch.io and to the submission page and be sure to fill in all fields.
- Submissions must be made available to Violent Crumble (Upon request) before prizes will be awarded.
- Submissions must be either playable online eg. WebGL(Preferred) or downloaded via a zip file.
- Please be sure to link your Discord Username as that is where i will pm you!
Top 3 places will be rewarded awesome special roles in the Discord Server!
As well as: If there are more than 10 Submissions Prizes are:
- 1st – Steam Game (Valued up to $15) + Special Role!
- 2nd – Steam Game (Valued up to $7.50) + Special Role!
- 3rd – Special Role!
How Do I Enter This Amazing Jam?
Simple!, Join the discord and get hyped! - Or simply go to http://discord.gg/gamedev
#gamejam-chat is where you are able to ask any questions, or talk with other participants.
type !gamejam register in chat to register for gamejam notifications
How do i begin?
When the GameJam starts, Tiny Rick (The discord server bot) will
change his message to let people know the theme, and i will update the
details on the Itch page (Here). I will try to update the Facebook and
How do I win it?
All submissions will be posted to Itch and open to public vote for 3 days and the top 3 || 4 will be chosen.
"May the odds be ever in your favor"
The game jams are self funded, If you would like to donate and help out, You can do so below.