7 days for this Jam.
The usual stuff applies, Normal rules as below and prizes are listed.
Your challenge this time around is to make something sticky, or gooey or bouncy! This will be a test of your physics and juice effects.
The themes are: Goo & Glue
- Contestants will have 7 Days of development time.
- All Game engines are welcome!
- Teams are allowed (prize will be split)
- You have full creative freedom to make what you wish, However the spirit of the jam is to follow the theme and make the best game you can, If you don't you probably won't get disqualified but people tend to vote for the best game true to the theme.
- You can use any artwork or audio that is open source and free for all to use.. Free assets, open source art is ok, Previous projects are not..
- Voting is handled by Itch on a 1-5 star scale in 4 categories. (Fun, Creativity, Polish, Theme)
- Submit your game to Itch.io and to the submission page and be sure to fill in all fields.
- Submissions must be made available to Violent Crumble (verification) before prizes will be awarded.
- Submissions must be either playable online eg. WebGL(Preferred) or downloaded via a zip file.
- Once top 3 winners have been chosen, they will submit their source files to @Violent Crumble for verification
- Please be sure to link your Discord Username as that is where i will pm you! Entries without a discord name will be removed.
Top 3 places will be rewarded awesome special roles in the Discord Server! As well as:
If there are more than 20 Submissions Prizes are:
- 1st – Steam Game (Valued up to $20) + Special Role!
- 2nd – Steam Game (Valued up to $10) + Special Role!
- 3rd – Steam Game (Valued up to $5) + Special Role!
How Do I Enter This Amazing Jam?
Simple!, Join the discord and get hyped!
#gamejam-chat is where you are able to ask any questions, or talk with other participants.
type !gamejam register in chat to register for gamejam notifications
How do i begin?
When the GameJam starts, Tiny rick (The discord server bot) will change his message to let people know the theme, and i will update the details on the Itch page (Here). I will try to update the Facebook and twitter too!
How do I win it?
All submissions will be posted to Itch and open to public vote for up to a week and the top 3 || 4 will be chosen.
"May the odds be ever in your favor"
The game jams are self funded, If you would like to donate and help out, You can do so below. Donate