Welcome to the first Furry Game Jam hosted by the Furry Game Dev discord server!
The theme is "Differences" ! Interpret that however you want. Could be differences between species, asymmetrical gameplay, visual differences, etc.
- All games should follow the theme.
- All games should loosely have animals in them (anthropomorphic or otherwise). Even a human/circle/signpost with a tail and ears qualifies.
- The majority of your game should be built during the jam.
- If you use any assets you didn't make please make sure you have the rights to use it and list the creators in the credits.
- 100 hours. Late submissions will be considered for dire circumstances but few exceptions will be made.
- Any engines are allowed, text only is allowed (like a game made in Twine).
- Please include appropriate warnings for the content (NSFW, Sensitive Topics, Jump Scares, etc)
If you want to discuss the game jam, get help, or organize a team feel free to join our Discord https://discord.gg/gjQxzwq