This jam is now over. It ran from 2017-09-15 22:00:00 to 2017-09-17 21:00:00. View 7 entries
Join GameDesign@LTU for a 48-hour game jam! Come with a team, skills or no skills, and get ready to start and finish a game prototype by the end of the weekend!
A few details:
- All jammers must work to create a game prototype and gameplay video submitted via Itch.io
- There is no cost for off-site/online participants. On-site folks can chip in for refreshments and snacks throughout the weekend.
- On-site participants are provided with a laptop for use during the weekend loaded with Adobe Software and anything you need to install for your projects.
- A Discord server will be used for the event for posting updates, sharing links and coordinating with your team.
- 21000 W 10 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075 room A221. Shoot Mars an email at email@example.com for details if need be!
No submissions match your filter