This jam is now over. It ran from 2019-01-25 23:00:00 to 2019-01-28 04:59:59. View 15 entries
Join GameDesign@LTU for a 48-hour game jam alongside GGJ2019! Come with a team, skills or no skills, and get ready to start and finish a game prototype by the end of the weekend!
A few details:
- All jammers must work to create a game prototype and gameplay video submitted via Itch.io and GGJ2019's website.
- Solo or in a group, come prepared with your team or idea, or find a group along the way.
- There is no cost for off-site/online participants. On-site folks can chip in for refreshments and snacks throughout the weekend.
- Bring your own equipment to our 24/7 studio "The Forge" or stay home and participate!
- A Discord server will be used for the event for posting updates, sharing links and coordinating with your team. https://discord.gg/wqVyuKe
- 21000 W 10 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI 48075 room T411. Shoot Mars an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for details if need be!
No submissions match your filter