Rules and Important Stuff
- Make a game, part of a game, or a supplement that incorporates elements of something adorable with something horrifying.
- Kittens stealing your soul. Babies who drink tears instead of milk. That sort of thing.
- Use content warnings and provide safety tools where appropriate. It's a horror game. Someone playing your game will probably need them.
- Someone else's culture is not horrifying just because it's not yours. Same with disfigurement, mental illness, abuse, and disability. If you're using something you have limited experience with that exists in the real world, please consider hiring a sensitivity reader. If you think you might need a sensitivity reader, you probably do. Let's connect with some in the Community Section.
- Share your game with #FluffyHorrorJam and tweet @Miss_Jess03 when you've finished
- Old games are allowed, as long as you made them in 2020.
- This is just for fun. It's not ranked, though you should definitely charge for your games. Don't push yourself too hard. Relax, hydrate, and let's make some cuddly, scary games!
- Nazis, racists, sexists, heterosexists, cissexists, nazbols, and other bigots are explicitly prohibited from taking part in this jam. If you have to ask whether this statement is about you, it absolutely is.