A Jam about Fish. There are only a few rules and guidelines, please see below.
Rules & Requirements
- New game developers and first timers are welcome and encouraged to join
- Your entry must include or be related to any type of fish, however general sea life is acceptable. For example If Echo The Dolphin was submitted for this Jam, it would be an acceptable entry, but score low on the fish rating.
- No requirements for engine, type or anything else.
- All entries must be started within the time allotted, notes and ideas for the game can be started before, but physical work on the game entry cannot.
Rating can be done by anyone that has submitted an entry under their own account, there is two criteria for rating
- How well are fish implemented (Primary criteria)
- Fun Factor (Secondary)