GAME-A-WEEK is a 9-week programme organised & run by Firepit. → Join the Ziscord
GAME-A-WEEK #1 | JAN 19 → JAN 26
10 SECONDS OR LESS
(gif credit goes to Goldie. description & notes originally by Doug Wilson)
To kick-off GAME-A-WEEK, we’ll start with a tight constraint: make a game that lasts for no longer than 10 seconds.
Check out this Google Sheet for for information/resources.
If you'd rather not submit to itch, here's the link to the Google Drive Folder for Week 1.
- Ludum Dare 27's theme was also 10 Seconds, here are some notable games from this jam:
- Other notable games that play with the concept of short durations:
- MINIT by JW, Kitty, Dom & Jukio: A Zelda-like adventure game played in one-minute chunks.
- SECEND by Stuffed Wombat: A MINIT fangame where the constraint is instead one second. How does this one-second experience differ from the one-minute one?
- Morning Makeup Madness by Jenny Jiao Hsia: Made for a "Game-A-Week" class at NYU, under similar constraints to this jam!