This jam is now over. It ran from 2018-09-21 16:00:00 to 2018-09-23 16:30:00. View results
BECAUSE THE THEME WAS ANNONCING 30MIN LATELY, THE GAME JAMS WILL FINISH 30MIN LATELY!
What is Different Colors Game Jam? It's a 48H Game Jam where you have to create a game with one color per object type. You can use a Pixel Art, or other type of graphics.
1. You can use any engine you want
2. The whole game need to be create during the 48H
3. You have to use one color per object type. Ex : 1 color for all movig enemies, 1 color for player, 1 color for platform. You can't use gradiant but dithering is allowed.
4. You can use premade assets for fonts, musics and SFX
5. You can create a team (max 4 people)
If you want to upgrade your game after the jam's done, please make a POST JAM version and a JAM version.
You can submit your idea for the theme on this form. You can submit your theme ideas until the 09-09-2018. You can return here after this date to vote for the final theme. The poll for the theme is now open! You can vote here for your favorite theme.
The theme of the Different Colors Game Jam is... You are the boss of the game!
Do you have any question? You can contact me on Twitter or on the community.
You can search or join some team on the Crowdforge page!
You can join the Discord of the jam here !
The winner of the jam is determined with the Overall category. The winner, if he have join the Colors Game Jam Discord, win the Winner roles.
No submissions match your filter