It's jam time!
The theme for this jam is:
Curdle Jam happens at the end of each month, so stick around!
Beginners are 100% welcome for this jam.
Forming teams is encouraged, but you can fly solo if you want.
Use the Discord server to form teams and chat with other jammers.
Using free assets is allowed for this jam, just make sure you credit your sources.
- Ensure that each member has joined the jam from their itch.io account via this jam page
- Make sure you add the game project to one of your accounts before trying to submit it to the jam
- Enter your team name into the submission field (provided on submission page)
- Enter your team members names, their roles, and their itch.io account URL (provided on submission page).
- Be sure to link the other developers to the submission as well.
- Upload a playable build, zipped (unless you're making a browser game). Whatever engine you use is fine as long its playable on Windows.
- Don't submit previously made games. You're welcome to join the jam discord while working on your own projects, but submissions to this jam are only for games made within the jam period
- If you're having trouble with submitting, ask the chat on discord