Curdle Jam happens at the end of each month, so stick around!
Beginners are 100% welcome for this jam.
This jam is not ranked, think of it less like a competition and more like a community showcase.
Forming teams is encouraged, but you can fly solo if you want.
Use the Discord server to form teams and chat with other jammers.
Using pre-made assets is fine as long as you credit the source and have permission to use them.
There will be a submission stream on twitch at the end of the jam where your game will be showcased! Details on that will be posted in the discord near submission time. (Only web builds are played on stream, or standalone builds from whitelisted community members, check submission details)
Check out the awesome submissions to previous Curdle Jams!
- Ensure that each member has joined the jam from their itch.io account via this jam page
- Make sure you add the game project to one of your accounts before trying to submit it to the jam
- Enter your team name into the submission field (provided on submission page)
- Enter your team members names, their roles, and their itch.io account URL (provided on submission page).
- Be sure to link the other developers to the submission as well.
- Upload a web build, (or a zipped standalone if you're on the whitelist.) Whatever engine you use is fine as long its playable on Windows. Please, no installers.
- Only web builds will be played on stream unless you are a whitelisted creator. If you are a known member of the community, and I trust you, you are whitelisted, but if you're unsure, DM me on discord and ask.
- Don't submit previously made games. You're welcome to join the jam discord while working on your own projects, but submissions to this jam are only for games made within the jam period
- Please keep your games SFW, violence and swearing is fine, just no hateful content or overly sexual content (that means no nudity, no racism, etc)
- You will be required to explain how your game fits the theme during submission forms
- If you're having trouble with submitting, ask the chat on discord