This jam is now over. It ran from 2015-06-30 22:00:00 to 2015-07-29 22:00:00. View results
CityMayor Games and ThePCGamer101 proudly present
let your imagination run wild! But you must include something in your game... you must add an easter egg from your favourite video game (ex: If you like the Half Life series, then maybe you can add Gordon Freeman's famous crowbar or if you like the Batman series you might add Scarecrow's mask, etc...), GO WILD!
ANY! We allow all types of game engines, from Unity3D to the Unreal Engine 4, develop the game with the game engine you feel comfortable with, however please double check with itch.io for game engine compatibility (if supported)
on a Windows PC), you can also offer the game on multiple platforms (ex: Mac OSX, Linux, etc…) however mobile apps are not accepted in this game jam. Browser games are accepted. Please test your game before handing it into the game jam. Please double check with itch.io for file extension support
to be a free-to-play game!
publicity on social media sites
YES! Go ahead... Share this game jam on Facebook, Twitter and any other social media site. Make a video to promote the game jam on YouTube and any other video site... Go ahead and promote it!
- Games are only accepted within the announced game jam length (see above)
- The game jam is free to enter! Developers are voluntarily developing their games for this game jam. No monetary award is given to the winners! (See above)
- There is no actual age limit but we recommend persons aged 16+
- Any game engine is accepted; however the game engine must include a legit license proving that you bought/downloaded the game engine (ex: Unity3D offers a free version and a pro version license) CityMayor Games is not responsible for any pirated game engines!
- Incompatible file extensions are not accepted and will be removed from the game jam
- The game must be Windows PC compatible for judging. Other platforms are accepted however they will not be judged, Windows PC versions only are judged (This does not count for browser games, etc…)
- Mobile games are not accepted!
- Paid games are not accepted! You will be given a warning, if nothing is done within the asked warning length to remove the in-app purchases, the game will be removed from the game jam
- Updates to fix any bugs/glitches are accepted! Please inform us of the update applied to your game
- No person limit is enforced for group developments
- Developers cannot bribe voters to vote for their game!
- Versions that include viruses will automatically be removed and reported to itch.io administration. If any people find a game that contains viruses please report it immediately! CityMayor Games is not responsible for any viruses in the submitted games!
- ONLY ONE GAME PER DEVELOPER/DEVELOPMENT GROUP IS ALLOWED!
Have a question or a problem about the game jam? - E-Mail us at email@example.com or visit www.citymayorgames.wix.com/home
So what you waiting for!?! GET CREATIVE this Summer!
Why no winner announcement?: https://plus.google.com/103510659454296596321/posts/YYq3BNZr3dd
Check out CMG Summer July Jam webpage here: http://citymayorgames.wix.com/home#!cmg-summer-jam/cl12