Here is the CFN Halloween Gamejam! It's time to see how creative you guys are. We will be easy on you. We give you two weeks to create a halloween game. It's only a small gamejam but we still want the best for you! Talk about the CFN Halloween Gamejam on Twitter using the hashtag: #CFNHalloweenJam
Talk about the CFN Halloween Gamejam on our Discord server
1. Your game has to work on Windows
2. Don't start the creation of your game before the gamejam starts
3. Be creative, this game has to be made by you.
- We do allow assets, but within range. This means: make things yourself!
4. The game has to work on a normal monitor
5. A team for the CFN Halloween Gamejam excists of a maximum of 4 people
You are free to use the engine you prefer, use what feels comfortable for you.
The winner wins a 2-hour meeting with Racheal (GOPublixPR). She will help you create the first media pitch you need to promote your indie game!
Edward (ComputerFiguur) - Founder of CFN and player of a lot of indie games
Kevin (Dragon Slumber) - Experienced indie game developer
Diogo (Lamina Studios) - Experienced indie game developer
Racheal (GOPublixPR) - Indie Game PR specialist
Shannon (Shannie) - Indie game player & horror game enthusiast
Criteria for the judges
- How does it look?
- Is it Scary?
- Theme relevance
No submissions match your filter