This is 13 days long jam for people who like games full of demons, Vampires, Witches and other kinds of wicked beings.
I'm hoping this will grow to be a gathering place for developers, artists, musicians and players of the same taste, all around the globe.
You can join "All Things Wicked Game Jam "-s first act, happening Feb 24 - Mar 08 and go crazy with ideas.
Theme will be announced at the start of the jam.
Join up and most importantly - enjoy your development time doing what you love.
SYMBOLIC PRIZE FOR THE FIRST PLACE: Mistery Steam Game Key
1. No NSFW content allowed (All Things Wicked but not THAT kind of Wicked... )
2. Since this jam is created to allow your creative mind run wild and push trough your limits, no public domain visuals, music or lore is allowed, everything must be created by you.
3. You can use any engine or tool that comes to your mind, you can also reuse your old game architecture, art, music, lore and core game mechanic if it's properly recycled and fits to an existing theme.
4. Game must be fun, even if its lore has dark/serious tone, it still must be heavily player dependant and entertaining experience aka. game at its core.
5. Double check before you submit your project for common bugs as crashes, properly scaling UI, properly scaling for browser etc. once it's submitted- you can't modify it until the voting period ends.
6. You can join solo or with team. no limitations on team size.