The theme will be anouncced 4 houres befor the jam starts, beacuse then you have time to think out an idea for the jam
If you win you will be alble to think out a theme, but sadly if you set the theme you can't join the jam. (Sorry, but so are the rules)
Theme: The theme gets announced 2 days later, because internet problems (03/09/2019 00:00 GTM +2) Hope you understand
- No NSFW games.
- Everything has to be made during the jam. This means you can't reuse any code or assets you made before the jam or from other sources.
- You can use fonts from the internet, as long as you have the correct license for it.
- Asset store assets are not allowed either, except for the ones that don't contribute to the game itself but make the workflow easier. You can use the tools that are in the Unity Package manager, except for the standard assets.
- All game engines and frameworks are allowed.
- Generators are allowed, as long as you have some control over the output.
- You need to credit all the creators of the assets within your game, no matter if they say its not required. This is a place to help people excel in the games industry and by crediting them, will help spread the word about their work.