This jam is now over. It ran from 2017-10-14 11:00:00 to 2017-10-28 11:00:00. View results
The first thing we are going to do is give examples of what is considered 'Tru 2D' and what is not.
'TRU 2D' Examples:
'NON-TRU 2D' Examples:
Notice that the 'Non_Tru 2D' examples have the two dimensions height and length, but they also have an attempt to use the third dimension of depth. One characteristic that many 'Non-Tru 2D' images have is a shadow. For those using RPG Maker engines, this means that most of the RTP images are not allowed, including animations, characters, enemies, and tilesets. THEME: Open
'Tru 2D' Game Examples
Wisps Arena: https://ministerjay.itch.io/wisps-arena
Marked Up RPG Demo: https://ministerjay.itch.io/marked-up-rpg-demo
Wobbling in The Dark: https://ministerjay.itch.io/wobbling-in-the-dark
Less Steps: https://ministerjay.itch.io/less-steps
Sneaux Demo: https://ministerjay.itch.io/sneaux-demo
Ballden Facing Bullies Board Game Adventure: https://ministerjay.itch.io/balden-facing-bullies-board-game-adventure
A Ball People Winterfest: https://ministerjay.itch.io/a-ball-people-winterfest
1. All images must be 'Tru 2D'.
2. For this contest, we will focus on front views, back views, and/or side views. Top views are not allowed.
3. The game must be made within the timeframe of the game jam. To prevent early starts or previously released games from being used, a theme will be announced, within the first 30 minutes, of game jam starting. NOTE: You may make custom images before start of the game jam, but they may not fit with the theme.
4. There is a limit of one game submission per person/team.
5. No profanity in game and/or Community page.
4. Puzzle Agent 2
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
Ultimate Chicken Horse SELECTED
A 'TRU 2D' GAME JAM DISCORD CHANNEL: https://discord.gg/59uZXBU
No submissions match your filter