Play gameAlpine 7000's itch.io page
Ranked from 2 ratings. Score is adjusted from raw score by the median number of ratings per game in the jam.
Judge feedback is anonymous and shown in a random order.
- uses PICO-8 game engine
- game has full screen option, but cursor works only in windowed mode
- nice music
- at first, due to lack of instruction and unusual (and stylish!) representation, I didn't know what to do
- resources management is basic, but fun
- travel cost mechanics is bugged - sometimes, cost of travel during peaceful day is higher than during strong winds
- small, but still reasonable scope
- definitely not a roguelike
While I always enjoy seeing a PICO8 submission, this one left me wanting, and not just because I wasn't able to reach the summit after 20-30 tries. The interface is simplistic, even given the platform, and there's little to no depth to the game other than just throwing yourself at the mercy of the RNG.
Successful or Incomplete?
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.