Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

How's everyone doing so far?

A topic by X2Sたr created Jul 14, 2022 Views: 380 Replies: 15
Viewing posts 1 to 11
Submitted

Just out of curiosity, I'm wondering how fellow contestants are doing.

I'm doing pretty poorly, perhaps things will turn around.

Submitted(+1)

Feeling good about what I submitted... Feeling good to submit, in general. Sorry, it's moving poorly over there. There is still time for that to shift!

(+1)

I have deleted my work twice already... I just keep drifting away from the theme! Aggh!!

But I think there's still a chance. Good luck!

Submitted(+1)

I've got three songs composed, and I'm struggling to compose a fourth. I wanted my OST to be able to wrap around multiple different in-game scenarios - boss battles, different stage bgm, cinematic cut-scene music; I am having a hard time with boss battles lol. I can't vary my tempo in boss battle music enough to make it interesting and that's what I'm stuck on.

Submitted(+1)

Battle music turned out to be the hardest part for me too!

Submitted(+1)

We just finished four tracks - submitting tomorrow

Submitted

Congrats, can't wait to hear it :)

Submitted(+1)

Just submitted...thought it was a lot of fun to do! Curious about all your submissions!! Good luck with the last hours

Submitted

Glad to see I'm not the only one having fun :)

Wish you well

Submitted(+1)

Doing well but under the time limit and not enough time left to make something breathtaking. I think there's going to have to be an atmospheric filler track to pad time :/

Submitted(+1)

I'm doing OK. I have two songs finished, totaling to about 2mins of material. I'm about to compose the third track, and I have no idea as to what it's going to be :D

Submitted(+1)

Wanted to make ten tracks to cover full "plot" of the game, but had to scrap two. Really happy with what I submitted, even though the tracks are kinda short. Loved the challenge of making tracks FAST  and the freedom of not making actual songs, but just music. First time I wasn't lazy to actually participate, will definitely continue!

Submitted(+1)

I'm a little behind schedule- I wanted to finish yesterday but I've been battling some troublesome raccoons haha. Probably going to finish tonight; can't wait to see everyone's final products!

Submitted

Update: I finally finished my OST. Good luck to everyone, can't wait to hear everyone's OSTs :)

Submitted

🎉 Nice! For Society you turned images into audio files, what did you do for that exactly?

Submitted

Audacity has an Import Raw Data function which essentially takes data from any file and treats it as audio. Just don't play the results full blast, the high tones will hurt both your ears and speakers.