SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Programmer looking for a team

A topic by DawidZagula created 26 days ago Views: 246 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 6
(1 edit)

Hello everyone,

I'm a Unity programmer with roughly one year of experience, I've completed both introductory (2D and 3D) Gamedev.tv courses and made a couple of small games, so although I wouldn't call myself experienced, I know the basics to program the game from the start till the end. I'm looking at this gamejam as yet another opportunity to gain some experience and do something fun.

I don't really have any good abilities when it comes to visuals.

I'm open to join any team or form a new one. It will be my first online game jam and second in total.

Ps. I have experience using source control

Hi! :D Im 2D artist looking for a team, can I Join to u for a team? :) https://www.artstation.com/tomiwr

Sure, give me a shout on Discord. I'm dawid1195 :)

Hey guys, I would like to join your team in this jam. I have a decent knowledge of Unity 2d/3d development and am currently studying game design. Please get in touch with me if you are interested "yiva2"

Sure, buddy, I've send you a request

Hi there,

I'd love to join your team if you still have space.

I do have experience in software design and development from my degree in computer engineering and my personal projects. My game programming experience is also in Unity from developing our own game with a team of some of my friends (but not for any game jam). 

Discord: _belligerent_

Request sent. You're taking the last spot :)

(1 edit)

Hello everyone,

We have just lost one of our 2D artists due to unforeseen life circumstances, so yet again we're looking for a new teammate.

We're a team currently consisting of 5 people:

2 programmers, programmer / designer, 2D artist (mainly pixel art) / designer, musician.

Feel free to contact me, if you're interested :)

If it's not too late and a fellow programmer can join the team; I have experience in Unity both 2D and 3D as a hobbiest while being a software developer as my day job.

(+1)

Sorry, but our team is complete again. We're no longer looking for members