Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Good luck composers! Q&A here!

A topic by TheSnowly created Aug 25, 2022 Views: 252 Replies: 12
Viewing posts 1 to 4
HostSubmitted

If you have any questions, i'd be glad answering them!

Heya! Is there any community/server for this event, or is this just a check in stuff and chill sort of deal?

HostSubmitted

Well, since it's the first TMJ Jam, I didn't really thought of making a discord server or else, so right now it is just a check in and chill sort of deal! Although I'm definitively going to make a discord server for the next jams!

Submitted

This is my first Jam ever. I was wondering, do you submit all songs at once or 1 at a time?

HostSubmitted

You submit all songs at once, you can put them in a folder and submit the folder, or a better way is to put them on Soundcloud/Youtube/among others then submit a link. 

Also it's if your first Jam ever, don't fall in the trap (like I did for my first Jam and I think a lot of us did lmao): You have to create a project in your Dashboard before submitting it for the Jam

Submitted (1 edit)

That's good to know lol. Thanks for the info!

Submitted

Hi !

I love the idea of this jam. I'm thinking of participating.

Can we mix the themes ? A library at the sunset for example.

HostSubmitted

thanks a lot! 

I think it's okay to mix themes but at the end you must choose only one theme when submitting! So you could specify the mix in the description or else to let people know!

Hey there,

is this a one time thing or will there be more jams in the future? I missed this jam cause of school and I would like to reparticipate.

HostSubmitted

There will be more of them for sure, hopefully in not so long but I'm not sure when for now

Thanks a bunch

HostSubmitted

I didn't forgot you ehe

https://itch.io/jam/town-music-jam-2

(1 edit)

That is sooo thoughful of you. Thank you so much!! I just joined.