Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Pixel artist search a team!!

A topic by flojiq created Dec 29, 2023 Views: 252 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 4

I'm school student, little pixel artist / animator, search a beginners team for 1 game jam, or maybe further communication and else jame (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

I want do this jam, but my program skills is very tiny. Also a want practiced my game design and animation skills, on it i would like can take this in portfolio : ) 

But more, i need a positive emotion from this event!!!

If you don't mind, I would like to talk with you outside of game jam, ( If we good work together ) ;) My English is bad, but I'm open to communication, and if we talk outside of game, maybe I can speak more clearly

If your team need me, message me in discord: @flojiq (examples of works, also in DM)

I hope we have a good time!!

(+1)

some of my arts

Hi, I'm a high school student looking for an artist, I'm still very new  to development, but I quickly found coding to be my strong suit

I couldn't find you on discord so feel free to contact me on discord : qusai_34 or twitter : @qusai_34_7 or instagram: 

qusai_345

I tried adding you on Discord. It didn't work. Would you mind sharing it again? If not, please try to add my Discord. I'm interested in talking to you:

Discord: Rockyz

(1 edit) (+1)

I'm junior programmer in Godot, that will be my first GameJam too - We can try work together :)I tried to DM you on Discord but it seems that I can find your nickname there...

Deleted 171 days ago
(+1)

So sorry!! discord:  flojiq_93683

Can you write to me again?

i sent you friend invitation, you can answer if you like :)

Alendart us my nickname

If y'all are looking for another programmer - I have a lot of programming experience in general but I'm learning Godot from scratch. Would love to work together! - discord okkert.

we can try! :)