Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Bundle Stars

A topic by FableButt created Jan 05, 2016 Views: 427 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 5
(1 edit) (+1)

For the next (at time of this posting) 13 hours Bundle Stars is having a bundle sale for Game Making resources! You can get a lot of good resources and programs on the cheap and practically free this way, so its a good place to grab some stuff if you have a few dollars to spare. Its not quite as cheap as the Humble Bundle offer they do once or twice a year, but $2.99-$14.99 is very cheap for all the stuff you're getting!

https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/ultimate-gam...

There is the link. You need a Steam account to load in your Keys to redeem your stuff, but a Steam account is free if you don't already have one. Plus, if you already own some of the things on the list, you can give the Keys away instead. I think I might do that for the ones I already own in a little while, myself. Anyway, I just hope this either helps your Jam or gives you some good tools for a future one! Happy Jamming! c:

HostSubmitted

whoa this is very awesome thank you for sharing!!

Submitted

I wound up getting the tier three stuff because man that is a lOT for very cheap.

But also that included RPG Maker VX Ace which I already have so if anybody needs that let me know how I can send a message to you and I can shoot you the steam key!

Jam HostSubmitted

wow!! amazing deal, thank you for sharing!! i tweeted the link for other people also

Jam HostSubmitted (1 edit)

hey, just to confirm, these programs will only work in steam, right? i have issues with steam running so i need to make sure. ;-;

edit: nevermind!! i got my question answered by a pal!!