Jobs
Tags

馃巸 Report Rotten Pumpkins Here! [Rule-Breakers and Irrelevant Games] 馃巸 Sticky

A topic by Firith Studio created Aug 27, 2021 Views: 1,083 Replies: 17
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Host (1 edit) (+1)

Hey everyone,

Thanks for joining the Great Autumn Game Jam 2021

If you see any entries that violate the rules or don't fit the theme, please report them here! :D

Firith Team

(-4)

can we get 1-2 extra day ?

Submitted(+4)

You get 21 days... it's almost a month, most jams are like 48h long, you'll do it in time

(-4)

i join the jam yesterday so you can understand

(+4)

It hasn't even started yet what are you talking about

(-1)

0_0

lol i am sooooooo dumb :)

(-2)

Can I submit to the jam within its period span even though the jam ends in September 2nd (Local time)?

Host

This post is not for jam questions, but the jam ends September 21st, not 2nd.

Submitted

Hello! I don't want to report any pumpkins but I want to push an update to my game to fix some small bugs. I wouldn't want to be a rotten pumpkin myself and tried to ask through discord but got no answers from the jam mods. 

Are we allowed to update the game before the rating period ends?

Submitted (1 edit)

I'm pretty sure that Itch doesn't allow you to upload new game/file downloads (on the project) until the Jam ends. Be careful, as  don't think that there's any warning about this when deleting your game downloads! I speak from experience since I tried to make a small necessary update to my last Itch gamejam game and ended up with no game for people to play/rate :/

Submitted

Is it different in any way in browser games? (Because i've seen submissions updated less than a day ago, but I don't know if we are allowed or not)

Submitted

I can't really say as to what the Jam rules allow, and unfortunately I'm not familiar enough with Itch game-jams to know if it's possible to update browser games during the jam like that. Sorry :/

Submitted

No problem! I'm hoping the jam creators answer

Host (1 edit)

We discourage any more changes. 

UPDATE: We have locked jam uploads and added a new rule

Host

If it wasn't ranked, sure.

Wait until voting ends please.

Submitted

Sure! Thanks for answering

Submitted

The game "The Lost Son," seen here, seems to be breaking some rules.  It appears they submitted the game well before the jam, and it looks like they've submitted it to other jams as well, including a GBA jam for some reason.

Host

Thanks!