Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Scratch anyone? (no more spots available)

A topic by Stevemince_355 created 29 days ago Views: 360 Replies: 16
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(2 edits)

I am looking for a team that can use scratch.

I use it

(2 edits)

would you be willing to join? (if so go on the web store and download blocklive so we can Collab)

My username on scratch is the same as it is here.

ok

great!

ok but how am i gonna ccollab

the blocklive browser extension, my friend! just give me ur scratch username and I'll add u to a project!

here's my discord username so you me and lost beach boy can meet up! username: steven3545_

my chromebook somehow cant download extensions so here's the plan, I will go to ur account then send u my game, u will download the file then you  and lost beach boy will make it better then send it back and ill put it on Gdevlop and make it 3D that way we will win!!

(1 edit)

umm… can u explain that process to me? Btw lost beach boy is our music dev and I still need your discord username so if u can give me ur username that would be really nice so I can help with this problem

my chromebook cant handle discord

i could join? im fairly good at scratch (2 games of mine used to be popular until i lost acc password) if there is no space tho it's fine also i have discord 

(1 edit)

Of course!

ok my discord username is VParant24

I can use it very well I made a game that got 100000 views on scratch it is "fish eat fish 3players" you can search about it in scratch and leave me a comment!

Iam Salem_Ghanem

kk then here's my discord: steven3545_

Submitted

yea, i know how!