Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Brainstorming for each theme

A topic by Wildile created 66 days ago Views: 84 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
(3 edits) (+1)

I’ll probably be using easygamemaker again so I’ll go based on that. My big problem in 262 was my steps were too aligned with the game instead of working with easygamemaker.

~~Bad News: Clue style whodunnit with some type of situational generation. I also want to generate the map with visual scripting instead of fighting the level editor. Simple shapes and text, tap to interact, topdown 2D. Stretch goal: mouse interaction.

Respect +: Motivational speaker tycoon with map and various starting points. Simple shapes and text, tap to interact, topdown 2D. Stretch goal: mouse interaction.

Focused Messages: Charisma based CYOA. Simple shapes and text, tap to interact, topdown 2D. Stretch goal: mouse interaction.~~

Butchering mania: Battle Royale. Simple shapes and text, tap to interact, topdown 2D. Stretch goal: mouse interaction.

~~You’re just a hack: Logic puzzle. Simple shapes and text, tap to interact, topdown 2D. Stretch goal: mouse interaction.~~

Update 20240327: I just installed Godot 4 from the Play Store, but I’m not really that happy about it since there’s no good coding method built in for touchscreens. I do have a plan though and I’m kind of excited to see if it’s viable out in nature. Does anyone know if there’s some coding plug-ins for C# that work well with touchscreens?

Update 20240330: I’m configuring .NET for Godot C# on my laptop now. Why do I have to opt out of data collection? 🤢 Anyways I’m going through a few Godot 2D tutorials for now and since I’m going to do a Battle Royale for 263 I’ll just mod the tutorial level, Dodge the Creeps at https://docs.godotengine.org/en/4.2/getting_started/first_2d_game/index.html

Easter Update had to back out of submitting something due to family medical stuff. I’m okay.

Submitted(+1)

Are you still using the C# plug in?

I just installed .NET 8 but didn’t get started relearning Godot yet. The 2D tutorial goes over configuring C#.