Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

programmer looking for team

A topic by Trake created Mar 27, 2023 Views: 258 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6

I'm looking for a team(1 - 2 people). I would love to find an artist and another programmer, but I don't think i will find both. If you want to help me pls send me a discor message(smth like: "i want to help with the jam").

thx

discord: Trake #3612

(+1)

Hi Trake! If you are looking for a game jam partner, I am a sound designer and would love to help with your game.

sure. just message me.

I am not sure how to private message on itch you but if you have a discord account my name is austin692#7525

Submitted

Hello! What engine do you use? I thought about participating in this jam, asking just in case. I only use Godot Engine. :E

Submitted

Hi, I am also a programmer that uses the TIC-80engine, I would like a teammate for this jam

(+1)

hey!!! I’m 12 years old and I’ve been using unity 2D and 3D, I have a little experience using Java script. I’ve been told that game jams are great ways to upgrade my skills, I’ve never done a game jam before so I understand if you don’t pick me. Thanks, Trenton

(+1)

Hi,  I'm a 3d modeller, I work in Unity 3d and i have a littler experience scripting with C#

Sure! A 3rd person to the team would be great.

do u have discord??

if yes message me on:

Trake#3612

(+1)

Ok