Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

HummingBird🌺Harmony | [Game Release] Cozy Avian Puzzle Game inspired by Ecco the Dolphin

A topic by Strange⚡Boltz created 32 days ago Views: 225
Viewing posts 1 to 1
(3 edits)

🌺 Fly into a world where tranquility dances on a whispering breeze, and every flutter of your wings carries you deeper into the heart of nature's embrace. 🌺

Hello, fellow game creators and explorers of the Queer Games Bundle 2024 Submissions community! As StrangeBoltz, the gamedev behind "HummingBird Harmony," I'm honored to share my creation amidst this community of creativity and expression.

Crafted with love and inspired by the wonders of nature, "HummingBird Harmony" invites you to embark on a serene journey through vibrant landscapes, where mysteries wait to be unveiled and the beauty of the world blooms in every corner.

I am so happy to celebrate the diverse voices and visions of queer creators, I extend an invitation to join me in this enchanting journey. Your feedback, your insights, your stories—they are the nourishment that fuels the garden of our collective imagination.

With each interaction, with every shared experience together, we stand as stewards of inclusivity, shaping worlds where all are welcome and every voice finds resonance.

Cheers to the Queer Games Bundle 2024!

Thank you for considering "HummingBird Harmony" as part of this vibrant bundle. May our paths intertwine, and may the journey ahead be filled with wonder, discovery, and above all, harmony.

Download now, or take flight in your browser, and let the melody of the hummingbird guide you on your way.

Warm regards,

StrangeBoltz⚡

if you would like to see gameplay of this project please explore the video below: