Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Any questions?

A topic by FeverDev created 46 days ago Views: 169 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Host

If you have questions, go ahead and ask here or in the Discord- https://discord.gg/wGaFXzun66

Also, feel free to post about your project in a community topic!

Deleted 40 days ago
Host

I announced the Theme 9 hours before start, so technically people could start 9 hours early if they wanted to.

Submitted

Is it required to use an existing interpretation of Amalgamia or can we come up with our own?

If we would like to use Amalgamia from an existing game, is her model available?

Host

Interprete her as you like, and here is her texture- if you need the FBX I can upload it somewhere, though it's essentially the same as the Marie / c_011b  model in SGB just with added floating eyes  

can it be a 2d topdown rpg game with diffrent biomes but the main biome is a forest

Host

any engine is fine,  and I would recommend keeping to the theme to the best of your abilities. Rather than "forest" perhaps make it more abandoned garden-ish

Submitted

Thanks for hosting! Does the game need to be web compatible or can it be for download?

Host

Download is fine!

I wish this had been promoted more, I would have participated.

Host

I did all I could, I promoted on discord and emailed itch to promote the jam. I even posted it on Twitter! Follow for the next one <3

(+1)

Yeah, I just meant like I saw a youtube video about it when it was already over basically, nothing you could do. Good luck in the future!