Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Voice Acting

A topic by Ramonemi created 68 days ago Views: 104 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello, I just registered into itch.io, and I'm seeking to practise my voice acting skills now that i got my diploma, so any games that would need it or devs interested in such thing, feel free to contact me!

Submitted (1 edit)

Don't bother, I ditched the voice acting.

Hi,

Did you find a project to work on? In case you did not our team is thinking of narrating just a few (4 to be precise) narrator lines of text for our (space)  horror game but we would need help to do that.

In my mind the narrator would probably talk very slowly with a smoker voice and would be lonelier, more frightened and crazier as the game goes.

Here are the lines (hopefully there are English enough, it's not my first language) :

"We landed following a distress call ... I swear. Or did we? It's ... blurry. All I can remember is all of us insulting and fighting each other. Next thing I can remember we're all here, silent ... and ... angry. Let's try to save whatever can be saved from here and leave."

"Where are we? Was it ... a planet? Or was it a ship? Why can nobody remember? It's like everyone's lost their mind. We're silent. Stuck. Prisoners. We won't find anything but ourselves to save from here. If we're not all already doomed anyway."

"Nobody can survive here. Death itself probably can't. Who ... No ... What's controlling this? Is it an AI? Or is it Kali or another of your old, evil gods? Why does it even matter? Probably both, feeding each other. Feeding with ... death, feeding with ... us."

"Here I am. Alone. Lonely. Mad. Just food to whatever's there. The only thing sticking myself to life is the damage I could do to whatever's behind this before it swallows me. I'm not ... part ... of this thing. I'm not ... the thing ... yet."