Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I'd need a coder

A topic by MJL_Productions created 59 days ago Views: 136 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello I wish to take part yet all have to offer is idea's , story and art, unless anyone can think of a no-code game maker that is truly no-code. 

(+1)

hello I am a 14 yr old unity dev who has a lot of experience making games for game jams and just in unity in general. I completely understand if u don't want to work with a 14 yr old however if you want to make a game then I am verry good at unity so stay in touch

ps. if u don't want to learn code u could consider unreal engine as it uses nodes to make game logic

unity is a 3d program or can it be with images ? And I don't know what a node is and don't have time to check it out now as I just saw this, I'll check it out. I found a point and click game maker free to use but it needed code so what I viewed before hand by someone else was very misleading yet not as much as game maker studio's.

(+1)

what??

1)unity can b used to make 3d games but has also helped make a lot of 2d so u could make a point and cook if u want Ig 

2)a node is js like arrows u draw from different code blocks so u can use it kiiinda like scratch but more advanced 

3) game maker studios is a good starting engine but it still requires a lot of actual code

I have another Jam I'm a part of that has 27 day's left to it going to try and use GDevelop 5 witch don't need code from what I can tell yet haven't had time to watch the how to video's with work and all, if you wouldn't mind teaming up with me on that that is if you truly wanted to team up.  As to break the ice as one would say and maybe find other team mate's along the way or just people willing to test the work so we can work more on what we know how, not saying we wouldn't play it areself how else would we know it's fit's are image that is in are mind if we don't get hand's on experience.

catgamingmjl Is my discord name if you like to try and work i'd need to know when your free and then depending on that we would then know how big a game we will be able to build. I work 4 day's a week 4 to close witch is about 9 or 10 close yet I get back home at 11 or maybe even 12.