SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[IMPORTANT UPDATE FROM ORGANISER] Sticky

A topic by pixigb created 49 days ago Views: 91 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Host

Dear community,

I hope this message finds you well. I regret to inform you that I have been absent from our community for an extended period during the duration of the jam, and for this, I offer my sincerest apologies.

Recently, I was hospitalized due to unforeseen health issues, which have significantly impacted both my studies and my ability to manage the game development events that I have been hosting for our community. Unfortunately, I was unable to communicate this situation to the Mystery Seekers Discord staff, resulting in a lack of updates regarding the event.

I deeply regret any inconvenience or disappointment this may have caused to those who were eagerly anticipating a fulfilling jam experience. In an effort to make amends for my oversight, this jam is now an open game jam, where all kinds of games are allowed and any kind of assets are allowed to be used. I am also extending the development time by 7 days.

Once again, I extend my heartfelt apologies to all members of our community for any inconvenience caused. I humbly request your understanding and forgiveness, and I implore you not to let these unfortunate events detract from your enjoyment of game development.

Thank you for your attention.

Signed,

pixigb

Hey Pixi. Really sorry to hear that, and don't worry about the jam. Your health comes first. 

Besides, we kinda made it work by picking Kenney's 1-BIT asset pack :)

Submitted (1 edit)

<3 <3 <3 <3

i have been inspired and gonna make a thing with the 1bit kenney pack sl1ngshot set up for us thanks for starting inspiration hope you feel well soon 

it is great this asset pack has a great set of programmer art all set up for us and then we can just make stuff

alot of times .. i got buncha cool good looking unity assets.. and ill get stuck up in making my environments look great, but now i get to code and just have simple art.