Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Godot Programmer looking for artist + musician (+ designer skills would be cool)

A topic by serikos created 34 days ago Views: 117 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi, not too experienced with full games, I mostly do little projects to make stuff I find interesting.  I've done a little bit of spritework but I'd love to get some tips, and I could teach the team how to use github and godot if you don't have any experience with those.  This would be my first jam (unless I've done a jam between this post and the deadline).  I'm in the PixelJam discord as Peepo if you want to chat.  I'm just looking to finish a game, doesn't have to be the best thing ever, so if you don't have a lot of experience that's fine.

Hey, this is my first jam too. I'm a designer and I also use Godot, though I'm still learning. I'm not native speaking english but I don't have trouble communicating. Let me know if you're ok, I would like to join the team as an artist and I can learn to develop too!

Unfortunately, nobody can add you as a friend on Discord, Peepo. Because you have turned off your friend requests.