We hope to have 1.1 out by the end of July.
- Add the ability to jump and fall if desired (better, more robust ground detection logic)
- Split inventory (note this does not mean holsters) into its own object that can be saved and loaded on its own.
- Misc object holster
- actual holster meshes (not just boxes )
- Bug fixes
- Oculus Rift button mappings
- Orient the hand when grabbing a slide or charging handle for more immersion
-Ability to switch weapon between hands
- Class that handles all inventory logic
- Load and save inventory values
- UI changes to make life easier
- This class will eventually handle the "Backpack" logic in 1.2
- Option for Simple or Advance Magazines
- Simple Magazines work like they do currently
- Advanced magazines load physical bullets into arrays that allow you to have different types of bullets, of the same caliber, in the same magazine (EX. Hollow point and FMJ). Bullets can be fully visible (meaning all bullets have a mesh in the mag), or only top 2 visible (performance mode).
- Version 1.0 of stripper clips will be added. They will attach and then an animation will play for loading the bullets before detaching.
- Option to grab magazines instead of auto eject (ex. MP5 mag handling)
- Both beginning and ending rotating bolt logic for bolt action rifles and guns like the MP5/G3.
- clean up of bolt logic to remove extraneous bool values (less chance for errors).
- 2 new attachment points (GripAttachments, BarrelAttachments)
- Recoil Improvements
- stats effected by attachments
- Add modes system for more arcade like guns (think space pirate trainer
- 2 new attachment points (Same as above)
- Recoil improvements
- stats effected by attachments
- Expansion of bow logic
- ability to fire different types of arrows (fire, normal, explosive, etc)
- additional options for rumble and sound
- additional sounds
- complete rework of the scope attachments so that they actually look, and function like real scopes
- hopefully the addition of parallax to force accurate head placement (less like a camera)
- Multiple zoom levels
- Addition of red dot and holographic 1x sights
- Foregrip attachments that increase stability
- Working Bipod that functions like the inverse of 2 handed firearm gripping
- attaches to viable surfaces that are not too sloped, and detaches if the main hand gets too far away from the weapon grip.
- will attach to the grip attachment socket just like the Grip Attachments and launcher attachments.
- activated by trigger interaction.
- Grenade Launcher that attaches to the grip area.
- Both stabilizes and allows firing of a single grenade before needing to reload.
- Addition of laser attachment
- Expansion of light attachment
- Zeroing logic
- Addition of Canted Red Dot as an "Ironsight" (for use with scopes).
- Barrel Attachments can effect sound and weapon stats
- Suppressors that work correctly (need subsonic ammo to be silenced but will still suppress supersonic ammo)
- Will set the type of muzzle flash and fire sound.
MP5 (Premium Weapon Example)
Bolt Action Sniper Rifle (stripper clip fed)
Modular SciFi Gun (Basic Firearm example gun)
Note: The MP5 is meant to be an example of the quality of guns that will come in our future weapon packs that will be sold separately from Weapon Master.