FIRST OF ALL
I'm really just typing this so I can get used to my new keyboard, but whatever. I still want to suggest things.
So the level editor came out a little bit ago, and it's final update is coming soon. I want to suggest some things to go in the level editor.
- Grid mode - It's kind of frustrating when I'm trying to make something even, and the only way to is to manually change the values of the position of the object. What if you could turn on "grid mode" which creates a grid for things to lock into? The size of the grid spaces could be changed, as well.
- Copying Levels - In my level editor, I have some template levels I made. I assumed that I could duplicate those levels, but no. Now I have a folder of about 10 totally useless levels.
- Doors - A new object which could be pretty useful. Doors can be set to open on any assigned condition, including:
- Walking up to said door
- AI trigger zone activation
- Defeating assigned enemies
- Assigning enemies - We can already assign enemies to trigger zones, so why not other objects. Things like:
- Moving platforms
- Fire jets
- Saw blades
- Lava (I have no idea how that might work)
- Other enemies