This release includes:
- CPU clock is increased to 28MHz on rev4.1 hardware with core EXP27.
- New MASKADD system variable enables users to have the maskable interrupt call a custom routine after the FRAME and TIME system variables are updated but before the keyboard is read. This removes the need to use IM2 mode and tables in interrupt driven routines.
- Return of the detokenizer. On editing a line, tokens are now converted back into individual characters. This improves cursor movement in the edit line.
- Return of trace (TRON / TROFF). Reports the current line while executing BASIC.
- Return of renumbering (RENUM). Enables the user to renumber the program with an optional starting line and increment.
- Return of error trapping (ON ERROR CONT / GOTO / STOP). Enables the user to redirect the program when an error is detected.
- Return of extended LIST [<start>][,[<end>]]. Enables a range of lines to be listed where start and end lines are optional.