Hey so I'd love to see these features:
- Hold Ctrl or something to scale all axis of a model,
- Exporting a sprite from the current view angle (or an easier way to adjust the camera for sprite export rather than number on each axis)
- More settings like changing snap to grid size on inital placement and changing keybindings
- Ability to unselect a texture after you have selected one (couldn't find an option for this under paint)
- Toggle which allows you to select assets not on the current layer
- The sprite export sliders on the right for shadows and ambient occlusion are pointless as you can't drag them right you mouse just hits the edge of the screen so make it so they change value even if you hit the edge of the screen, or make it so you drag up/down to change them instead of left and right
- Increase the size of the sprite export preview window, it's tiny
- Lighting adjustment object that you can move and rotate and scale to adjust the lighting for sprite export
Hold ALT or something to remove snap to grid in all direction, it's kind of annoying if i want to place small foliage and i am stuck with the large gridFigured out it was "greeble" button.
- Copy and paste was better in the previous version the 2.0 version is annoying as it just copies it to the cursor which because of the large snap to grid is not what i want i would much rather it create it 1 unit right and 1 unit back (+1,+1) from the orginal and then allow me to move it similar to how it was in the previous version.
- Allowing an adjustment of the asset thumbnails. They are very small and i can never tell what anything is so i'd love to be able to scale them up without scaling everything.
That's everything i have found at the moment. I love the software as i'm not a 3d artist and this makes it easier to make models
Make it create multiple assets by default and then select another or press esc to cancel. It's difficult holding G and Shift and pressing at the same time