Thanks for the update. I'm still checking things out but it looks like you've added a bunch and the game is really coming along. I have some questions now that I've started a new city:
1) Do houses have some hidden upkeep cost? If so, what is it? I had figured I would build them ASAP in my town because building all the roads first incurs road maintenance cost while I build all the houses. But before anyone moved in, my ledger was showing a negative housing income.
2) In the factory pricing screen, it looks like I can set the market price for goods, and as I raise it, demand drops. It also looks like if I produce the item (I have a factory devoted to it), I receive (demand * set price) - (overproduction * default price) as income . If I don't produce the item, I pay demand * price as an expense. If all of this is the case, then I think I can set the price of anything I don't produce to a ridiculously high amount so that my people do not demand it, and I don't have to buy it.
3) Production income is shown to two decimals places in the factory pricing screen. On the ledger, it's a whole number. I had income of 2.66/day for the month, but the ledger shows 60 for the month. Is production income floored before it impacts the ledger? Same question with total shop income and loan interest.
4) Water supply costs look like they are $18-19/day for me, in a town with one reservoir. Do water supply costs vary in a way that would cause them to be more than the $15 listed on the reservoir?
5) The shops will still miss houses, but it happens much less. I have a cluster of 13 houses around 3 markets. One house is max range from one market, and outside the range of the other two. That house says it needs shopping and has a considerably lower rating than the other 12. All but one of the other 12 houses are in range of at least 2 markets.
Thanks again for the update,