Hello everyone. Got a small update going out tonight. We're heading off to VRLA this weekend and wanted to give you guys a small peak at what we're working on.
- Added Sandbox to test new weapons with.
- Arcade controls can be interacted with to select level.
- Created "Back Alley" tutorial area
- Optimized sound placement
- Optimized model caching on screen.
- Added knife weapon
- Added Baseball Bat weapon
- Added Hurricane Shuriken
- Removed Humans in the subway level for now. (We've been working heavily with Morph3D and their brand new engine dropped for creating characters. We're still updating our code for it.)
- Hurricane Shurikens don't work half the time.
- When impaling an enemy with a shattered bat, the bat is farther away than it should be
- Occasionally weapons fall through the floor.
Expect another update next week fixing these bugs and adding more features!