It would be really cool to get the following methods added to apiBridge
- DrawCircle - a filled/outlined version
- DrawRect - a filled/outlined version
The following parameters would be super useful for DrawSprite(), DrawSprites(), and potentially DrawScreenBuffer()
- rotationAngle - in radians or degrees (not sure what makes more sense)
- scale - a number by which to scale the sprite(s) or screen buffer
The the following parameter to DrawFont() and DrawFontToBuffer() would reduce a lot of code
- colorId - I'm not even sure how to print non-white text at this point. ReplaceColorId()?
And here's a general question:
Would it make sense to let these apiBridge methods accept a single table with various properties instead of a crazy huge arguments list? IMHO, it would help a lot for dealing with optional params, trying to remember the order of the params, memoizing params, and adding new options in the future.