First off, I enjoyed the game. I really think the game has potential to be an amazing game and introduction to people who wants to build computers.
- To be able to include water cooling
- Full setup connection to test the build
- Computer parts able to re-adjust or change positioning/angle to soothe the builders expectations
- Make the game as realistic as it can get! Ex: The timing on pushing the GPU; manually clipping the RAM, manually putting the thermal paste, etc!
Additional things to change
- Fix the standoffs problem in the current version that doesn't let the screws go into place
- Resize the graphics cards (GPU) into realistic component sizes
- Ability to place fan on top and on the front compartment of the tower
ALL IN ALL, this is a wonderful game not just to beginners, but also to people who enjoys building towers like I do!