I really like this game. But there are some things I would LOVE to see added.
- You can install drive covers, but not drives. Fix this, please.
- There was a version with a Radeon RX 480. Why was this removed?
- The hard drives used to be called Seagate Barracudas. Why the name change?
And then there are some minor forgivable nitpicks, like:
- The dummy CPU is an Intel 2600K. The K series CPUs don't include a stock cooler.
- There are no SSD's.
- AND NO RGB!
- You get 2 tubes of thermal paste, but one CPU and only a one-socket motherboard.
I would probably go on, but this game is still in it's VERY EARLY development stages, so I can't nitpick too much.
In conclusion: Keep up the AWESOME work, man! If you fixed the things listed above, just know that I would give this game a solid 1000/10. (It's already an 11/10 due to the original concept and great demo/alpha).