The Android version is not as complete as the iOS app. Some current limitations in the Android version:
- Only Cantonese is supported, can't switch to Mandarin (or Simplified characters) yet.
- The maps are not zoomable (zoom-inable?) and don't auto-fit around a region of restaurants.
- The source info for the photos (double-tap in the iOS version) are not displayable yet
- I've found the Cantonese text-to-speech to be occasionally flaky. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
- Favorites don't save between sessions, yet.
- There is no speech rate control, the text-to-speech plays the Cantonese pronunciation at full speed (on iOS, the default is half-speed).
- The text-to-speech playback doesn't highlight each character like the iOS version does.