I'm Auna, I'm in my 30s with experience (not professional but education and hobbyist) using Unity and Unreal Game Engines as a Designer and Writer. I'm really looking for a project that is [Science Fiction] or [Fantasy] with a [Horror], [Thriller] or [Suspense] theme and is [Open-World], [Single or Duel player RPG], [MMORPGPVPVE], [Action] but I am highly open to [Humor], [Slapstick], [RomCom], [Deadpan], [Mobile] or [MOBA] projects as well.
- Bachelors in Science - Game Design (2016)
- Masters in Fine Arts - Creative Writer (2020)
- Not looking for compensation, but won't say no either; haha.
- Looking to build up my portfolio
- Looking for a team that plans on completing the full life cycle of the project.
- Unity Game Engine (Game Design)
- Unreal Game Engine (Level Design)
- UI/UX Programming
- Screenwriting / Scriptwriting
- Casting Experience (for V.O if needed)
- GDD Creating and Writing
- Technical Document Writing
- Trello (other project managing style software)
- Basic Graphic Design
- Basic 2D Art (mainly weapons and props)
- English (Fluent: Read/Write/Speak) Spanish (Mixed: Reading/Write (Advance) Speak (Basic) *I have a dumb tongue*
If you would like to see some samples of my work, if you would like to set up a chat (Skype, FaceTime, Google...etc.) or want to learn more about me, please free to reach out to me at