- Camera does not deal well with furniture
- Furniture has no collisions, and some pieces do not line up well with track
- Only certain types of track can currently be selected
- You can't undo after placing a special piece (junctions, crossings)
- Going slowly over a hill can cause some clipping
- Attempting to turn too late into a junction which has no piece attached to it's straight section can cause problems
- You sometimes get inappropriate track choices in build mode after reversing your direction
- Resolution scale option sometimes refuses to change, switching fullscreen mode on/off fixes this.
- Menu buttons sometimes wrongly remain highlighted
- Clear Track leaves behind some pieces - You should still be able to delete them with right click
Planned features which are not currently available:
- Environments and proper object collision
- More extensive options & graphics menu
- Track saving/loading
- Sound, music and UI improvements
- Objectives, weight mechanics.