I did a new update! Again, it's a small one but the day where I will add more substantial stuff is coming soonish. I also started using itch's build in patch tools. For this time, you need to download the newest version of the game manually, but for every update after that, the game should automatically update, the next time you start it. That is, if you're using the itch.io app, which you totally should.
Now onto the notes:
- Added a new track that plays when you activate hyper mode at level 4
- Projectiles do now also hit enemies when you're really close to them (at least they should, let me know if they don't!)
- Made those jumpy shooty robots hopefully finally unable to shoot while they're jumping
- Added an alternative idle animation that plays when your health is under 25%
- Added a hidden timer
- Made it so that the damage you receive increases with every ten minutes of playing time (might need some adjusting, so please let me know if this is too harsh!)
As always let me know what you think, especially about the damage increase stuff.